Thursday, July 15, 2010

So I started a blog...


For the past year I've been a regular reader of several different blogs. It would be fair to say that I may even be addicted. I find blogs a great source of inspiration. They're a wonderful way to share ideas, thoughts, images, experiences, musings... You name it, you can post it. For me, it's always been a one-way street. I read the blogs and rarely ever leave a comment. So it's really pretty weird that I, a staunch protector of privacy and occassional introvert, should decide to let the world in on what goes on in this funny, geeky, optimistic little head of mine.

But I'm doing it. I'm blogging. Starting with this post. This blog will be my nifty little electronic journal -- a means for me to document, realize and capture all those I find curious, inspiring, creative, fulfilling. All those things that make me happy, feel alive. A creative outlet, if you will. A way for me to nurture, express and share passionate pursuits. Sound lofty? Well yeah... that's the beauty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment