Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Heart Joseph Gordon-Levitt



I know "500 Days of Summer" has been around a while now, but I couldn't resist blogging about it. I just rented the DVD and watched it again this last weekend. For those of you who have not seen it, the plot is about a lovesick young man who falls for a girl who doesn't believe true love exists. But the story is told from a very clever, almost musical perspective. Meaning yes, there's a song-and-dance number and a super cool soundtrack. Besides it being a great story, I couldn't help but think how utterly swoon-worthy Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in this movie. He plays the hopeless romantic underdog quite well, don't ya think? And just in case you needed another reason to love him, click on the clip below. Utterly charming and adorable.

Update: 500 Days of Summer is now on HBO. I should know. I watched it almost every night while on vacation. Yes, I love it that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment