Thursday, March 17, 2011

an ode to green


(Images via pinterest.com)

An ode to green... As with all my posts, click on the photo to see a larger version of the collage above. Do you know how many names there are for the different shades of green? Allow me to count the ways... kelly green, bright green, emerald, lichen, moss, teal, lime green, shamrock, alligator green, seafoam, aqua, celery green, forest green, yellow green, blue green, jade, neon green, basil, olive, pine, asparagus, fern, jungle green, pear, viridian and my favorite apple green. Can you think of anymore?

And because I like this photo so much, I couldn't resist pasting a larger version of it below. I love her pretty green dress especially the ruffles trimming the shoulder and neckline.


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment