Tuesday, March 15, 2011

pops of green


If you're anything like me, you probably wake up every March 17, get dressed as usual and then upon realizing it's St. Patrick's Day, scramble about to throw on "something green." My go-to "something green" are my green kitten heels. I couldn't resist purchasing them so many years ago even though I knew the color was a bit unusual. I mean, what the heck would I wear with dark lichen kitten heels?! But I was smitten with their ladylike pointy toes, elegant peek-a-boo design, comfy heel height; and of course, the clearance price tag certainly helped motivate as well! As it turns out, the shoes are actually quite versatile. They lend just the right pop of color to jazz up anything from denim to a plain sheath dress. And then of course, they save me from being pinched on St. Patty's Day!

Below are other pops of green that make quite a fashionable statement.


I don't think this outfit would have had the same impact without that kelly green scarf.
The pop of color totally turns up the chic-ness factor!


Shamrock pumps make this quite a charming ensemble.


Brightening things up with a jade-colored sweater.


Absolutely adore bright green paired with crisp white.


Emerald suede platforms are quite the attention-getter.
And I mean that in a good way.


Loove these forest green knee-highs! So delightful and boho chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment