Thursday, March 31, 2011

summer dresses by amanda uprichard


I've had my eye on up and coming designer Amanda Uprichard. Popularized by the girls of The Hills (I know, I know, an irritating show), her silk dresses are now popping up everywhere from trendy boutiques to Nordstroms. These are the kind of dresses that have me yearning for summer. Uprichard's breezy silhouettes (I've never met a tulip hemline I didn't like) in candy colors and silk fabrics are decidedly feminine. They make summer dressing look so easy and fresh. Alas, at $200 a pop, I'm gonna have to wait for a sale before these pretty little dresses make it into my closet. But that doesn't stop me from admiring them from afar. Here are some of my favorites.





Okay, so this last one isn't exactly candy-colored. But I love the tiered skirt and the top is a racerback, which I've found to be quite a flattering cut.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute - now I recognize her styles from the Hills!

    ReplyDelete