Thursday, March 10, 2011

wanderlust: Paris

In honor of Paris Fashion Week, here are some inspirational photos of the ever romantic City of Lights. I know I'm a week late as Paris Fashion Week was actually last week. But as I tracked the coverage of the shows, the designers and the drama surrounding the big event, I found that I'm left with a bit of wanderlust. Paris in springtime would be absolutely mahr-velous, dahling!

Unfortunately, work and other obligations prevent me from grabbing the ol' passport. Luckily, there are tons of photos on the web that allow me to semi-satisfy my travel craving. Below are some of my favorites. Dreamy aren't they? As Audrey Hepburn famously mused, "Paris is always a good idea." And I so couldn't agree more...


What I wouldn't give right now to be having breakfast on a Parisian balcony.


I can't think of a better place to wear silk chiffon. Quite a romantic fabric, don't you think?


Twinkling lights sparkle like little golden hearts strung up on branches.


Laduree macarons are like little bites of heaven.


Paris in full springtime bloom.


Even the lattes are beautiful there. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment